CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 20

Days of the Week

Taking Back Sunday
Hey Monday
'Til Tuesday
Wednesday 13
Thursday
The Friday Night Boys
Saturday June (Band)

All of the previous are bands... well, maybe not the title. I don't know about that. But yeah. And don't ask me if they're any good- before today, I'd only known about Taking Back Sunday (they're ok), Hey Monday (they're ok), and Thursday (never listened to them before). But yeah- there's your week :)
Oh, and I just found this out yesterday afternoon- I'm going to Miami on Thursday (hahaha). I'm kind of excited. I've never been to Florida before... so yeah. See ya there, people who live in Miami! :D
Rian

3 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Kris said...

oh, wow. that's random. you were right about not knowing stuff in your family... anyway, have fun!

Rian said...

I know, right? And no one seems to believe me :/
Anyway, okiedokes. I'll take pictures and post them, probably. Cuz I'm cool like that :)

Rian said...

Oh. There's also a band called Saturday Looks Good To Me :)