CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 6

Lazy Sunday? Most Definitely.

Ah. All I've done today is listen to awesome music, and then I'm going to a party later :)
Today's been a pretty good day!
Here's pretty much the brunt of what I've been listening to:

Neverland by Bad Rabbits
Weapon of Choice by Fatboy Slim
Don't Let the Man Get You Down by Fatboy Slim
White Sky by Vampire Weekend
Run by Vampire Weekend

Also, I've rediscovered a band I haven't listened to in a really long time, so:

Electric Choir by Joywave

And yesterday was a "pretty music" day, so I listened to lots of:

Dog Days Are Over by Florence and the Machine
In the Morning and Amazing by Circa Survive
Mandala by Circa Survive
Kill the Director by The Wombats

Yeah. And here, if you don't know where the title came from: LAZY SUNDAY!
:)
Have a great day!
Rian

Psst: Here's a song that's been stuck in my head for a while: Such Small Hands by La Dispute

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: