CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 24

HAM!


Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has had a great day, and is not currently waiting outside a store for a sale. I mean, really? There is this dude that has been camping out at Best Buy for a week now... I don't understand how anyone could want material goods badly enough to miss out on food! Especially delicious Thanksgiving food. Besides, look at this! You can't take your tent into the store, so a smart person would just wait until everyone crammed inside and steal the tents. That's how you save money on Black Friday. Also, they probably have some good food stashed away in their sleeping bags...

Anyway, enough about Black Friday ridiculousness; back to Thanksgiving! As a quick poll that will probably get no votes (please, prove me wrong), which do you prefer at Thanksgiving: turkey or ham? (or other, I guess....)

Personally, I'm a fan of ham.

So, I guess that concludes my rambling post... I don't really have anything else to say, except that I am shopping tomorrow, but I'm going at nine, like a normal person.

Kris.

6 people were awesome enough to comment.:

The Delirious Blogger said...

Well, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving, so either?neither?....jellybeans? Maybe.

Kris said...

Hm... I think jellybeans are an adequate substitution for ham and turkey.... I may have to try that next year. XD

Rian said...

I only like the dark meat on turkey. Ham I will eat occasionally... but I don't usually like it.

I VOTE JELLYBEANS, TOO!

Kris said...

Okay, it's official: Jellybean Thanksgiving next year!

Rian said...

Yessss!

Easy. Affordable. Delicious... I wonder if there are any turkey/ham flavored jellybeans.

...the sad thing is, there probably are. Somewhere.

Kris said...

No turkey/ham flavors... but I found bacon!! :D

http://www.mcphee.com/shop/products/Bacon-Beans.html