CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28

Crazy Orthodontists- and interesting facts

The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum.

This is a really random fact...And I don't really have anything else to say about it,so I'll start telling you about my trip to the orthodontist this morning.
First off- it was not fun. I had to get a new wire, and the lady started by yanking mine out. Thenn she stuck the new one in, yanked it out, cut it, stuck it in AGAIN, cut the other side, and then stuck it in one more time. I thought that was going to be the last time, but NOOOO. She was talking to another lady about how she couldn't eat salad(???), and then they started talking about some movie called PeeWee's Big Adventure. She was just sitting there holding and talking over this thing that was supposed to go into my mouth. Then, when she finally comes back to Earth, she put the wire in, but it took like ten minutes because it was bigger than before, or something like that. Trust me. Orthodontist appointments are never fun. And I've been doing this for four years. I should be getting them off soon, though. My next appointment is the second day of school. I'm still wondering how the blog's gonna work when Ri and I have school stuff to do...we probably won't be able to meet every night. Speaking of which, we have our 200 hit party tonight!! We're bringing ice cream!! 
Well, I wish. I probably wouldn't be able to eat it anyways, since my mouth hurts very badly. Applesauce will have to do. Okay, I'll stop badmouthing orthodontists and go play Monopoly with my family.
Wishing on the sun, (and thanking the people that created Tylenol)
Kris

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Anonymous said...

...this is an extremely boring post...add in some flair, and do more than just talk about your trip to the orthodontist...

Kris said...

Sorry. But that was almost two years ago. :P