CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25

I need a new name for words...

Hello, Donut!
Ok. The word is:

ILLYNGOPHOBIA- a fear of vertigo or feeling dizzy when looking down.

Ok. I can understand this one when you are high up (meaning at least 50 ft. up in the air), but does this apply to ANYTIME?! So you are afraid that if you stand on a curb, you could get vertigo? You're afraid of looking at your feet from a standing position for fear you might get dizzy. Yeah... NO!!! :) Ok. If you know anyone with this phobia, blah blah blah blah blah. You've heard it all before. Arg. If you haven't, look at my other word of the day posts... you'll figure out what i'm talking about, cuz i don't feel like typing it anymore. I'm gonna be lazy. :P Well, alright. Since I have nothing of intrest to blog about right now, I'll stop typing.
LOOK OUT FOR LEMONS!
Rian

PS: speaking of lemons... I was watching this thing (i don't remember what) and they said they were going to seal all the evil. That just made me think about the lemons. So they are going to seal all the villains that are lemons. hehe.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: