CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25

Cereal, Swimming, and Factation!

All polar bears are left handed.

This makes no sense to me, mainly because I don't even know what a polar bear would need a hand for. They don't write, they don't brush their teeth, and I don't think they eat with their hands. If I ever go to the North Pole, I'll ask the polar bears. Maybe I'll see if it'll shake my hand. So,yeah. I'm bored. Ri and I are going swimming today! fun! I'm bored again. i think I'm gonna go have some cereal. Either Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Honey Nut Chex, or Frosted Mini Wheats... I always have the Frosted Mini Wheats, but that's because they're good. I had Cinnamon Toast Crunch the day before yesterday. I guess it'll be Honey Nut Chex, then. 
Pondering cereal choices while wishing on the sun,
Kris
And I know Factation is not a word.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: