CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23

I'm mad

This is kinda funny, but not really, since my cousin said she had never seen me get mad at anyone, and if I did, it would probably be really bad, and I should take pictures. But I'm not mad at anyone. I'm mad because I didn't get to have my toaster strudel!! So, we were making breakfast, and my cousin, not the same one mentioned above, said she wanted biscuits. Me and my brother were getting toaster strudel, so I made the biscuits, and when they were already in the oven, she started getting toaster strudel. I had already made mine, and Jason (my brother) was starting his. So then my  mom was like, "Well somebody has to get biscuits!" So then I was like, "Well, Jason can have my toaster strudel, and I'll have a biscuit." Because that's just the kind of person I am. (big head for a moment there) But then, my cousin ended up getting a biscuit AND a toaster strudel. and that's why i'm mad. But the biscuit was very good. Usually, I don't eat the bottom, because it's all hard, and stuff, but this time it was golden and soft and buttery! Yum! So, I guess I'm done ranting about food. It gets annoying typing toaster strudel and biscuit all the time, because I keep forgetting the a in toaster, and the second i in biscuit. Well, I guess I'd better go talk to Rian before she dies of boredness...

Kris

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: