CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23

Dentists (or at least my opinion on them)

Hello Donut!
Ok. Here's the thing. Dentists are good. They'll clean your teeth for you and make your teeth look nice and shiny and pretty. But they act kinda strange sometimes... So they wear scrubs. Any place where they look inside people or animals for the public, you can find people wearing scrubs. It's not strange. But the DESIGNS on the scrubs can make you think sometimes... Especially when A) everyone wears matching scrubs, B) someone shows up with scrubs on that look really weird (they don't fit, they're just weird, etc.) or C) a guy is wearing pink floral scrubs. THAT is just weird. Next, they talk to you. That's ok, except when they start working in your mouth and try to keep up a conversation. I mean, do they even really understand you when they ask, "so how was your summer?" and you respond," ha hahaha haha hahaha he hahaha hahaha ha ha ha ha HA HA ah ah ha ha aha ahahah." ????? I don't THINK so! I don't even totally understand that- it just looks like someone's laughing and saying ahhah! because they figured something out. yeah. That is NOT OK! Then, they try to do seemingly unnecessary things- like Ok. Here's what happened to me: spacers, a thing that went on the roof of my mouth but was not a butterfly, then braces for 2 years, then a tooth positioner, then a retainer (still waiting for that, by the way). Here's what happened to my friends: spacers, braces for 2 years, retainer. I mean, IT DOES THE SAME THING, SO WHY DID I HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT?!?! seriously! But yeah, i'll finish my rant on dentists. I know it may seem kinda random, but it's not because i just got home from one. Oh yeah, my appointment was at 12, and I got floride, so i can't eat or drink for 30 minutes (time's up at 1:15). Did they think I had eaten lunch before I left? NO! I'm starving over here just because of that floride stuff that normally tastes nasty- a word of advice: NEVER TAKE THE FRUIT FLAVORED ONES UNLESS YOU HAVE TRIED ONE AND IT WAS GOOD- ALWAYS GO FOR MINT OR CINNAMON FLAVORS- THOSE ARE THE BEST OPTIONS!!! yeah, i know. that was more like... 27 words of advice, but oh well. yeah, the only reason I say that is because no one can make good artificial fruit flavoring nowadays (especially cherry flavor-eww!), and all fruit flavors taste gross unless they're coming from the actual fruit. ANYWAY, like i said a long time ago, I'll finish my rant on dentists. So, Look out for lemons!!!!
With a super clean mouth (that's minty fresh)
Rian

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: