CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22

I'm really bored, so I decided to post a random, and probably really really long, blog. Well, my cousin's spending the week over here, and we might go skating sometime! hopefully Rian can come! Today, I was playing guitar hero, and i finally beat the song I was stuck on! Also, yesterday, me and my mom were in the car, and we saw this tree monster(or at least that's what it looked like) on the side of the road. We were on the highway, so we couldn't stop, but we wanted to take a picture of it to send to Jay Leno. We decided he would probably say something like ,"And this is what they have on the side of the road in Texas." Yeah. Weird. I wish I could have gotten a picture. I'll try and take one the next time we pass by. This is a really random post... Today we went to the music store and I was looking for the music to Canon in D, but it wasn't there, so the guy had to order it for me. We really need to get a new piano. We have one downstairs, but it's really loud and you can hear it through the whole house, so sometimes I don't want to use it. We used to have a keyboard upstairs, but it broke. You know what I hate?! We just got a new computer, and it's a Mac! But i can't play any of my favorite games, like Age of Empires, or Sims, on it! It's very annoying.  This morning in the car, we were talking about college, even though it's four years away, and I was wondering if Rian and I would still have the blog then. That would be pretty cool, cuz we'd probably have regular readers, and stuff like that, but I don't know anyone who's kept a website up that long. It's possible, though. It'll probably be harder to keep up with during the school year, since Rian and I are both doing an advanced program, but I'll try my hardest. We might not be able to do the dailies... Yeah. That was a really random post, and I think I should stop typing now. By the way, if you don't watch Shugo Chara, you should, cuz it's the best show ever. Well, pretty close. 


Endlessly pondering the questions of the universe.
Kris

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: