CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23

Today's Fact

Sorry I couldn't come up with a more interesting title. Okay, todays fact:

Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
This is kinda funny, because once, we were on the bus, and someone was telling me I blink too much. Really, is there a limit for these types of things? 
Last night, I stayed up until midnight trying to finish a stupid puzzle. We went through all the pieces, but we didn't find the one we were looking for. I hope we're not missing any, and it's just temporarily gone. I think I'm going to have Toaster Strudel for breakfast. My brother gets mad at me whenever we buy them, because I only like the apple ones and I won't let him get any others.
Same goes for poptarts. i'll only eat the Brown Sugar ones.Well now that we're done talking about my food habits, I'd better go eat. I'm hungry.
One more question, though. You know how people say you can wish on a star? Well, couldn't you just wish on the sun? Technically, it is a star. It's just closer than all the others. Four light years closer. Yeah, in case you didn't know, the closest star to Earth, Proxima Centari, is approximately 4.2 light years away from earth. This I learned in Math Science Team four years ago. I have no idea how I remember these things, but I do. Okay, I'll really stop talking now.
Wishing on the sun,
Kris

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: