CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18

insanity

Ok, i'm bored, and I've decided to blog about all of the insanity i'm seeing today. Insanity doesn't have to mean crazy. It can mean things like... not normal, and... people doing things that most other people can't do. Also, there are 2 types of insanity. Normal insanity is when you talk to yourself and do random things at random moments. For example, Kris and I are insane in a normal way. I mean, just look at our cbox! I talk to myself every other hour pretty much... and sometimes I change my name so it looks like I'm talking to someone else! Totally normally insane. Then there is insane insanity, which means that you have super powers. Whether they be useful or not. Most powers are NOT useful. For example, this guy has a useless power. I mean, when he's done, his hand is probably stuck like that! Then he can only do 2 things with his hand: 1) hold it in that one place, and 2) vibrate it. Very useless. Oh, and at the end, they are signing a form that gives donations for that guys hospital bill to get his arm fixed. Yeah. I made that up, but still! Also, the person who built this tower is insane (the second kind) I mean, totally weird. Ok, I'm editing this, cuz i've found more insanity things. Like Azula from avatar. She is INSANE and should be locked up in an asylum. You can look it up- lots of people are saying that she's gone crazy. Also, even though this person claimed they were bored, I'm seriously doubting that. If you turn off the sound and just watch... yeah. INSANE, but quite possibly in the normal way. You never know. OK, i think i'm done here for now, so i'll end it. But if I find anything else, I'll post it! Watch out for lemons!!!
Rian

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: