CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 18

line rider

Ok, I'm really bored again because everyone left me on the cbox alone, but anyway. There is this really awesome game called line rider (it's on McDonalds commercials). Now most of you guys think of the lame commercials, but line rider is seriously awesome! This one is my favorite one, and the music is cool, too. Another one to watch would be this one (it has cool music, too...). You can make your own, too. It is really cool. You have- well, it gives you instructions. So just go to this site, and begin your addiction to line rider. Yes, I said addiction. Because once you start, you will just want to keep making cooler and cooler ones, and you'll want to complete ones you couldn't complete earlier, and it just goes on and on. So, yes, begin the addiction! Play Line rider!!! and talk to us. Paleez?! we get really lonely... :) :P
Alright, I'm out. yassoo!... I really need to come up with a better ending...

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

ok. nevermind. this site is better:
http://linerider.com/
it's got an eraser and better lines, so go here instead...