CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29

Letters are put together to make words like this one

Hello, Donut!
Sorry. I randomly slept in... I normally wake up around 8:30 or so, but today i woke up an hour later! Totally random. Anyway, word for today is:

MNEMOPHOBIA- a fear of memories

yeah. None of the M-phobias were very good ones, so I decided this was the craziest one. Yeah. wow. I'm sorry for ANYONE who is afraid of memories... none of them must be pretty bad... I guess... yeah. Ok. I'm gonna go eat breakfast now!! YAY!!! Since I finished all my honey nut cheerios, I'm gonna eat cinnamon toast crunch... which i guess is in my top 5 favorite cereals... 1) Honey Nut Cheerios 2) Frosted Flakes 3) Cinnamon Toast Crunch 4) Chocolate Rice Crispies 5) uh... idk!!! hehe. Ok. Enough about my cereal prefrence (is that spelled right?) , you only came here for a phobia. So I'll let you go. BYE!
look out for lemons!
Rian (Emi-chan!)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: