CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29

Factacular Factness!


The fact of the day is:

Kristin got bored with her old story and now she's decided to start a new one about a girl with telekinesis.
Just kidding, though that is a fact. The REAL fact of the day is:
The King of hearts is the only king without a mustache.
This is probably one of the most random facts ever, but it is true! Maybe it's because he's the youngest king. Or maybe the land of Hearts doesn't allow mustaches. Hold on, and let me see if the Jack of hearts has a mustache.
Yes he does. So I have no idea why the King of hearts doesn't have a mustachio. Let me see if I can find some good pictures to post.
That one's good enough, I guess. Even though I put the size to small, its gigantic! Oh well. Time for me to leave. Wait! Speaking of cards, I learned a new card trick! Unfortunately, if you don't know me, you're probably never going to get to see the amazingness that is magic. Actually, it's counting, but whatever. You know all those card tricks are fakes. It's kinda funny because I was teaching my brother how to do the trick and everytime he does it, the chosen card it two cards to the left of the card he chose! It's hilarious!! Okay. I really need to leave now. 
Wondering about the laws in the land of Hearts,
Kris

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: