CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29

Optometrist

So today I actually went to the eye doctor, not the normal one. It was really weird. When we were sitting in the lobby, this random old guy started talking to us. Then he handed my brother a 1,000,000 dollar bill. It was one of those fake ones, but it was still weird. Then, when I actually went back into the room where you do the tests, it got weirder. The doctor guy kept asking me random questions, and whenever I would answer yes, he would say, "yes sir." Then he'd poke me until I said it. But he was joking. I hate it when you're just sitting there and then they're like, "Okay, I'm going to look at you eye." Then they shine a flashlight in your eye and tell you not to blink! It's impossible! What I think is stupid is that they turn off the lights and THEN use the flashlights. Weird. They could have just kept the lights on. But I'm not going to question the oddities of optometrists. Well, maybe a little, since I need a parting message anyways. At least they're better than orthodontists, at least when you don't get eye drops. And you know what I just noticed? A whole bunch of doctor stuff starts with o. Optometrist, orthodontist, orthopedist, orthopaedist (and yes, it is a word), and probably some other stuff I haven't heard of. What's with the O's?

Pondering the questions of the universe,
Kris 

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Anonymous said...

oh you are silly