CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29

I'm bored and this is totally random

Hello, Donut!
Ok. I am bored, so I'm gonna do something. From now on, I'm gonna share what google tells me. Today, google told me that today was NASA's 50th Anniversary. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, NASA!!!!!!!! So I'm just gonna keep doing this. Cuz I get bored very easily, and I go to google a lot. so yeah. and plus, I actually came up with this idea. hehe. Ok. I'll edit this when Google decides to share something else interesting with me! (and I'll put the date and stuff so you know when everything is.)
Look out for lemons!
Rian (Emi-chan) END PART 1: 29 July, 2008 1:38 PM
hehe! I made it fancy looking. (it does look pretty official, doesn't it?)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: