CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19

PAR-TAY!

Ri and I are having a party tonight to celebrate 50 hits! It starts at 9:30, and will probably go on until around midnight. We would really like it if people would talk to us! We've never had a conversation with more than 3 people before, though most of the mare just with us. We're here every night at 9:30, so even if you don't come tonight, come tomorrow! And our counter is broken, but I'll try to get it fixed soon. We already have 54 hits, and it's only been about 4 days! I'm about to go school shopping, so I won't be back on til probably 5 or so. Then Avatar comes on at seven! Its 2 hours!!Well, I'll see you later! I still haven't come up with that alliteration, so for now, I'm Kris! Well actually, I'll always be Kris. So, yeah. Maybe i'll sign it, Always, Kris. Yeah, that works. Okay.

Always, forever and more,
Kris!

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: