CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19

Another day, Another Fact

Today's fact is:


The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets. 

Seriously, who names these things? And who cares? The other day, i was in the store with my mom and she said, "Go get me two loofas." (I'm assuming that's how it's spelled) And I was like, "What the heck is a loofa?!" It turns out thats what they called those puffy things you take a shower with. I never would have known! Okay, so now that I'm done ranting about loofas, I'll introduce my new parting message.

cookie sand donuts!

it was a typo in a conversation between me and Rian. I actually meant to type cookies and donuts, but the s was in the wrong place. Also, sometimes we have weird names in the cbox, so don't hesitate to ask who is who. I'm usually *kris, unless I'm imposterizing someone. I just recently changed to KRIStina, because Tina was my made up name last year. My two names form one name! Its true- 1+1 does = 1! There's the math lesson of the day! Share it with people, mention where you learned it, and they'll probably come here to see witness our weirdness in person. -gasp- Witness our weirdness!! That is a great slogan! I could also use it as my parting message! Yes! The greatest things happen by accident, it's a proven fact. At least by me. I should probably stop typing now, since this post is gonna take up the space of two posts. I wouldn't be surprised if no one was reading this now, because they got bored ten lines ago. Wait, where is ten lines ago? Hold on, let me count... That's actually where I was introducing cookie sand donuts. Well, if you want to get technical, it was a blank line, but whatever. Okay, I will stop typing now, before I take up all the space. But really, I can't help it! I'm a writer! Writer's write! -gasp again- I got an idea. Maybe I could use Witness our Weirdness as the slogan, and I could come up with an alliteration for mine. yeah, I'll be doing that now. bye!

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: