CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27

Random things I found on the internet

I was really bored today, so I was looking up random things on the internet. I found some hilariously funny sayings. These are my favorite.


I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.

Don't think of your self as an ugly person. Think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.

“When there's a will, I want to be in it.”

“Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

“A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.”

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. Never argue with me, I'll drag you down to my level and beat you with a bat.

Did you know that when someone annoys you, it takes forty-two muscles to frown, But it only takes four muscles to extend your arm out and smack'em in the head.

                          

()_()                  

(O.o)                 

(U U)o 


Obviously, the bunny's not a saying, but I thought it was cute. Comment if you thought this was funny. I did. And I laugh each time I reread it... hehe. Here I go, laughing again...

Wishing on the sun and waiting on Breaking Dawn (6 days!),

Kris


1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

haha! ok, i'm commenting cuz I thought it was funny... yeah. especially the rock paper scissors one. i'm gonna do that from now on... hehe. i like the bunny too.
()_()
(O.O)
(U U)o
hurray for ugly monkeys! :]