CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20

Tennis

Today, me, my brother, my mom, and my cousins went to play tennis. We don't actually play tennis, because we're not that good at it, but we hit the ball, and try not to make it roll out into the street. I was having a very very very bad tennis day today. Once, I tripped over my own racket while running for the ball, then, when I was trying to catch it, I ended up hitting myself in the face. THEN, my cousin ACCIDENTALLY hit the ball at me, and they were all yelling "Kristin! Kristin!" So when I turned around, it hit me. I had to duck about five times so I wouldn't get hit, and once, when trying to hit the ball, I spun around and fell on the ground. I was laughing like crazy the whole time. it was really fun though. You should go try it. It's kinda like Extreme Ping Pong, a game my friends and I play a camp. Basically, you hit the ball, no matter what. It's really fun, but sometimes people get annoyed at us for playing. it was very fun though.

Nursing my wounds,
Kris.
(I'm not really hurt, it was just fun  to say)

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Kiki Love said...

Very interesting. Tennis is really hard sport, but non the less, a good one.