CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20

Fact Time!

Did you know...

That no piece of paper can be folded more than seven times.

Trust me, I tried, and ended up wasting alot of paper in the process. I had the weirdest dream last night, but i can't exactly remember what it was about. This is probably going to be one of my shortest posts ever, since I can't think of anything else to say. If I remember my dream, I'll post.
Oh yeah!! Yesterday's party! It wasn't that great, since Rian's mom made her go to bed early, and no one else came. But I blasted music, made up a dance to the Sailor Moon theme song, and drank pink lemonade. Ri snuck on later, which i didn't notice til this morning, and she had her own one person party. We're expecting a better turnout for the 100 hits party! I will probably be very soon, since we already have 73! Also, the Avatar season finale was AMAZING! But I had so many questions afterwards. What happened to Zuko's mom? Are they ever going to tell us? What happened to Azula? Did she stay chained up and die? Did anyone die?Augh!It can't be over! Oh well, It turned from my shortest post ever to a pretty normal sized one. Right now I'm listening to Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade, and it is my favorite song ever!! Honestly, I don't know why I like it so much, but I do. Yeah. So listen to it, and tell me what you think. I also like Suppose, which is by Secondhand Serenade also. Also, I was rereading Maximum Ride yesterday, the first one, and I foound out that i really like the parts where Max has brain attacks. I don't know why, but i do. I also like the party where she's talking about how the whitecoats keep saying expire instead of die, and she's rewording scenarios in her head. "Billy! Don't expire that bird with your shotgun!" Hilarious. Well, I've edited this post twice now, and it's really long, which I'm sure you know if you've read the whole thing. Yeah. I'll post later.
Kris

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Anonymous said...

SAILOR MOON!!! did you guys ever watch the last season (season 5)???? its the best.