CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25

We're fishies!

Not really. But we did swim, which is something we have in common with fish. It was very fun, wet, and hot. Very hot. It was funny, because when we played Marco Polo (or Bob Polo), no one ever called Marco. But we still yelled polo. My brother refused to go into the deep end because he was convinced the noodle wouldn't hold him up, even though we told him a million times it would. Well, maybe not quite that many. So then we had cookies that Ri made, and I stole some to take home. Not really, she gave them to me. They were very good. We also had Ruffles, and I was bored one day so I made up a saying.


Ruffles have so many ridges they need bridges.

I now have very dark tan lines. Speaking of which, my chex were not honey nut chex, they were corn chex, the really bland ones. So, I did like any person would do, and I added sugar!! very fun. and Yummy. Yeah. By the way, Ri and I love the amount of hits we've gotten, which is alot, around 170, and we're having a party! We would really like it if someone would join us, because we know you're reading this, and we've said this a million times. So, readers, please participate! Otherwise we'll fail you! Ha! just kidding. I don't have access to your schools database... or do I? okay, I'll stop rambling now and do something else... like write, or play guitar hero, or create piano hero, or go to Taco Bell and get some food. I like that last one.
Hungry, random, and wishing on the sun,
Kris

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: