CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20

Word

Today's word is.............

DEIPNOPHOBIA- a fear of dining or dinner conversations

Hmmmm... I'm not so sure about that, seems kinda weird to me... you know, I think the person who comes up with random names for things has insanity problems, because how do you get dining and dinner our of deipno? sounds more like DINO to me. It should be a fear of dinosaurs. Dinosaurs are cool... as long as they aren't eating you, or killing you in some way, form, or fashion, or eating your friends and family, or even existing... I just think they are cool to look at. Hey, you see how smooth I am at changing the subject? From fine dining and dinner conversations to dinosaurs eating you or people you know in just 1 simple-ish sentence. Yeah, well, I'm still tired and I have church in an hour... So watch out for lemons!!!

Rian

PS: Ok, I realize this whole blog was totally random, but that's just like me. Randomly on the topic!

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: