CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 24

Wordularness (word-ju-ler-ness; adj)

Hello, Donut!
Ok, I realize that I've already shown you this word, but since I only like this one from the choices I have, I'll use it anyway. The word of the day is:

HIPPOPOTOMONSTROSESQUIPPEDALIOPHOBIA- a fear of long words

I just think it's funny because that phobia is like the longest word I've ever seen... I should know. I use long words. Anyway, pronunciation time!!! (hippo- pot-oh-mawn-strow-sis-quip-uh-dal-yo-PHOBIA) wow. Even the pronuncation is long! I'm not a hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobe! Are you? Well, I guess if you just to one look at this word and was scared of it, then yes. You ARE a hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobe. I like that word. It takes a while to type, but it's a cool and fun word. Ok. Look out for lemons!
Rian

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: