CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17

A Bit of Nonsense

Today, and every other day, I was listening to my playlist. And there are some weird lyrics...Here are a few:


And I was born to tell you I love you.
Isn't that a song already?
I get a B in originality.
(Vulnerable-Secondhand Serenade)

If you're curious,
My favorite color's blue.
And I like to sing in the shower.
If you like, I'll sing to you.
(Take Me With You-Secondhand Serenade)

I just find those odd...I was going to say some other stuff, but I forgot...So I guess I'll say goodbye!
No, wait!! I just realized that we've had the blog for a month!! We started it On Wednesday, July 17th!! It's our one month anniversary!! Yay! You guys should visit us at 8:30 tonight!!
Going to eat dinner because she's hungry,
Kris

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1 month anniversery