CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17

Hello.

I don't know what's up with that title, but I felt like being random. And sorry this is so late.Okay...Time for random thing of the day!



Its a very interesting and random site. Literally. So here's some interesting stuff that's happened recently:
1. I'm getting tired of hearing about Michael Phelps winning every single race
2. My mom and I finished a 500 piece puzzle in a few hours
3. I saw a squirrel
4. My cousins are coming over today.
5. They're spending the night
6. I'm bored
7. School starts in a week

Yeah. I have nothing to talk about...Except- On Friday, we're leaving for Arkansas. I'll have some posts set up, so it'll be like I'm here! Except I won't be talking to anyone unless I can access my email or borrow my dad's laptop. I'll be gone until Sunday night. The day before school starts. Crazy, right? Yeah.
Listening to Suppose by Secondhand Serenade,
Kris

3 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

wooooowww... that's weird.
rian (emi-chan)

Kris said...

what's weird? the trip thing?

Rian said...

no, the random site.