CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 17

Elves

Hello Donut!
I like elves. Ok that was random because you have no idea what this is about. so this post is all about elves. Like this palindrome:

FLEE TO ME, REMOTE ELF.

I never knew that elves could be remote. Or maybe it's called a remote elf because it always carries a remote around. Idk. But anyway, Angel, from MR is an elf because kris said she was reading this fanfic and there was a typo saying that Angel was elven. So Angel is an elf. You know, I have never seen the whole Elf movie? I've only watched the beginning and it is totally hilarious! Watch the WHOLE movie if you get the chance, because I know I will!! So yesh, I used green for the elves.
Look out for lemons, hitchhiking forks, and rusty sporks!!!
Rian (emi-chan)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: