CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20

I just had the weirdest dream...

Okay. But before I tell you that, I've got to do the random fact thing.


If you're ever playing scrabble and are stuck with a q, here are a few words you can use.
Qintar,qaid, qats, qwerty, qoph, qindarka, qadis.

I've checked these on the scrabble website, so no one can tell you you can't use them. Loti. You you.
Okay, time for the dream!

I was with this random family, and they had just moved to a new town/house. The house was very old and rundown, and there were spiderwebs everywhere. Me, and "my" sister were exploring when we got to the beach. There was sand, but it was covered in flowers. We got in the water, and the current started pulling us farther out, so we grabbed this random piece of wood and floated on that. We ended up on a platform in the middle of the ocean, and this guy started yelling at us about how we had just won this race when we hadn't even faced the "big wave" yet. Then the big wave came, and we were washed up on shore. So then we started picking flowers... And then we were at a store, kinda like Academy, but with Wal-mart stuff. We were buying school supplies. While we were waiting in line to check out, this random person came up to me, and in this spooky voice, they said, "You're not like us."
And I was very confused (cttm, loti). Then, the check out register lady smiled, and there were all these gross pointy teeth. She was like, "We're monsters!"
But they weren't really scary. They were like adults in halloween costumes. Then this girl cam up to me and started smiling and pointing. And I was like, "I feel like a celebrity."
Then suddenly, we were in this room behind the checkout counter, and there was no way out. It was solid brick. There was this random guy in there that never said anything, just sat there and slept. It was wish...

Probably the weirdest dream I've EVER had...and there might be some words you don't understand in there, but don't worry about that...Ri knows what I'm talking about (I almost typed tlaking. I don't feel like dancing this early in the morning), and so does Danielle. Speaking of Danielle, this is her first day of school!! Wish her luck!...The way I said that made it sound like she was in kindergarten...Well, she's not. She's the same age as us. Well, I guess I'd better stop typing now...
Eagerly awaiting tonight,
Kris
(she got the Halloween theme from me... I already have my Halloween costume pretty much ready!... and my dream was about Halloween too. so yeah. If you don't understand some words, like cttm, loti, or wish, just cbox us and we'll tell you!!! I edited some stuff in here- that's why i'm randomly typing! yay! Rian (emi-chan))

3 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

i kinda did that when i did my q word... you can also use Quokka! those things are SO AWESOME!
Rian (emi-chan)

ps: help out on the song post!!

Kris said...

yeah, but these are words without u's. because i never have a u AND a q

Rian said...

i see... whatever. Quokkas are STILL THE COOLIEST! hehe
Rian (emi-chan)