CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20

kowabunga!

Hello Donut!
Don't ask me about the title... it was totally random. Anyway, I have 2 palindromes again today... Just look at them!

I'M A LASAGNA, HANG A SALAMI
I'M, ALAS, A SALAMI

Well? which one am i? a lasagna or a salami? idk... i'm really not sure i really like either of those foods... i mean, yeah i'll eat them, but not like OMG I HHHAAAAVVVEEE TO HAVE [lasagna/salami] RIGHT NOW! no way. just like, oh. a salami sandwich. ok. Or oh. lasagna. ok. Yeah. i know. i really should put quotation marks around the sentences that I said, but i'm lazy and don't feel like it. :) hehe.
Look out for lemons, hitchhiking forks, and rusty sporks! (help spoonman!!)
Rian (emi-chan)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: