CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28

Illegal U turns and Maximum Ride

Okay. Same deal as always. Daily stuff first, title explanation later.



I swear, that is the weirdest music video i have ever seen, and if you click the more info button on the...info panel, it'll tell you the english lyrics. They make no sense at all by the way.
Now, to the title. First off, our bus driver has already made TWO illegal U turns and we've only been in school four days. It's kinda scary because today we almost got stuck facing the wrong way in the middle of a busy street.
Now, Maximum Ride. As some of you know, I was put in a random dance class, RDC, and there is this...interesting girl in it. I told Rian(or Tammy) that she looked like Max, except for the makeup. but I forgot the real reason she reminded me of Max. SHE HAD (HAS) A TATTOO OF WINGS ON HER BACK. AND SHE WEARS TANK TOPS. I was trying to find a good picture on the internet, but they all look stupid. No offense to anyone with wing tattoos. By the way, I was reading the newpaper for journalism, and there was this random thing about farm blogs. Apparently, farmers have blogs...It's very weird. Time for Kristin(Tina) to go start on her bunches of apples (homework), because otherwise she'll fail! Yippee!
Yeah.
Kristina...loti. 
Kris

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: