CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27

my name

I'm totally unprepared today, not that I'm usually prepared, so I'm just going to recommend a book.


The Alchemyst by Michael Scott

It's totally awesome. The sequel, The Magician is already out also. Yeah. The reason this post is titled MY NAME, is because today in World GEOGRAPHY (Ri kept calling it geology), we were bored, so I was combining my names. Altogether, my name is Kristina Yamazaki. I didn't put my japanese name, unless you count the last name, because it didn't really fit. 
By the way, if you read the blog, tell your friends. Please. We like writing, but when no one's reading, it gets less exciting. We've been having over ten visits less than usual PER DAY, recently. I'm really bored, and since no one's probably reading this, and I have biology and math homework, I'm gonna go. 
By the way, the 45th episode of Shugo Chara is out,
Kris

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

my name is Rianmy Tsukiko. yup yup!
Rian (emi-chan)(now Rianmy!)