CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14

Probably the weirdest Day I have Ever Experienced.

Okay, so today after ABC, we went to meet my dad at a restaurant for lunch. So we stop by the house to pick up my brother, and I go in to put up my stuff. When we get to the restaurant, I reach down to put on my flip flops...AND THEY AREN'T THERE... 

It was hilarious, though the rest of my family didn't think so. Especially because Jason had to go to Band Camp, which was on the other side of town, in less than thirty minutes. So my dad and Jason went to get a table, and me and my mom went to a store (Rue 21) across the street, so I could go into the restaurant. No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service! So now I have new flip flops. But wait! It gets weirder.
Since Jason's band camp is only 50 minutes long, it would be pointless for us to go home, because we'd just have to turn around as soon as we got there. So we went to the bank, and to get a newspaper, so I could do the Sudoku and Scrabble, and that word search thing. 

Mom: It would be easier for us to get out if we went this way.
Me: Okay.

We turn out of the parking lot, and go down the street to find that it just stops. Literally. So then we have to back up and go back through the parking lot and turn around.
It was a very crazy day.
Reading emails,
Kris

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

what happened to the flip flops?!
so you're at the restaurant, and you're gonna put on ur missing flip flops? that was confusing. don't forget the fact that we had cake at 10 in the morning!!! i'm still hyper... AMAZING!
Rian (emi-chan)

Kris said...

no...we bought new flip flops for me to wear.