CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10

Random Stuff

Today, on the way to church, we listened to christmas music . :)

I saw a squirrel on the way home.
I'm drinking Sunny D.
I was trying to kill a mosquito, but when I finally got it, it was a feather.
I like doing the Sudoku's in the newspaper.
I'm rereading Breaking Dawn.
I like card tricks.
My leg itches.

Okay, that last one was REALLY random, but I had to say it. I have no idea why I posted this, but I did, so get over it. I'm playing a game called Adventure Quest. Google it. it's fun, has bad graphics, and the people have names like Ballyhoo, and Artix Von Krieger. You should try it.
Listening to my brother yell at inanimate objects,
Kris
PS: Rian says that if you have any questions about the game, cbox us...
(i added myself in here cuz i am bored and also playing adventure quest!! yay! hehe)
Rian (emi-chan)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: