CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25

School=Kristin being weirded out.

First off, before I talk about school, I'm going to do the random daily thing.



I don't have anything at all to say about this...But, on the other hand, I can fill the space with random craziness about my first day of high school. This is in order of when it happened.
1. I missed the bus twice, once while standing right in front of it. Well not in FRONT. Then I would have gotten run over. And I probably wouldn't be here.
2. My speech teacher threatened to STRIP on the DESK if we didn't pay attention.
3. Our World Geography teacher is very weird. He interrogated us for half the class.
4. I forgot all the other stuff i was gonna say...
And there was ALOT. Oh yeah!
5. We only have 15 people in our Geometry class, and every person, except one, is from my middle school.
6. I randomly got put in dance instead of piano.
7. My brother woke up at 5 in the MORNING! And he didn't have to get on the bus until 8!
8. My bus driver is weird. And he left my neighbor, who missed the bus with me this morning, at school. Even though he was walking, almost to the bus.
9. Luckily, I didn't get lost once.
10. My journalism teacher is very weird. He's funny though. And he has a cute locker...loti.
11. I met a random girl who hates my old school, because we're "rivals". She was kinda nice, though...
12. CRAZY HAIR!
13. Person who's name I won't tell you keeps randomly popping up while I'm talking to people...
14. Danielle and Lindsay (two of our friends) were supposed to be in two of my classes! It's so wrong, because they both went to private schools. 
15. Wow, i remembered alot.
Yeah. It was an interesting first day.
Recuperating so I can go again tomorrow,
Kris
Also listening to Fall For You.

4 people were awesome enough to comment.:

DAS said...

so how are u liking dance???

Kris said...

i don't have it til tomorrow. we have A day and B day schedule.

Rian said...

yeah, kris? how r u liking dance? i meant 2 ask u earlier... but i forgot. [such a bad friend]

i'm hungry.

:)
Rian (emi-chan)

Rian said...

that post is meant for tomorrow.
Rian (emi-chan)