CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 25

Today- School AND the usual

Hello Donut!!
Ok, before I forget it, here's the palindrome phrase!!

NO CAB, NO TUNA NUT ON BACON.

ok. So here's my first day of school:
1st period is Algebra. My teacher's REALLY cool, but I have a test on Friday. But it's easy, so i could care less.
2nd period is Individual Sports. I didn't sign up for this class, but since piano was "unavailable" [loto] i was put here. But it seems ok, cuz we get to play ping-pong, and cup stacking, and running. so it seems like fun.
3rd period is geography, and the teacher is HILARIOUS!!! but he's weird, too... yep. He expects us to be rude and inconsiderate to him, he WOULD have an afro, but it would make him look like a jerk (WHAT?!), and everything geographical has to do with ESPN. yeah, same as the sports show. But it stands for Economical Social Political Evironmental, so it works.
4th period is English. my teacher is totally nice, and she's really cool too.
It was hilarious at the end of the day because the principal told us that our bus was in between the science and history building, but we looked at all of them, and our bus wasn't there. So we (meaning a group of 7 people) asked a teacher, and HE COULDN'T FIND OUR BUS ON THE PAPER!!! it was really weird. but then by the time he found it, the buses were already leaving. so that's how i missed my bus on the first day of high school. Oh well... it was REALLY funny, though... yesh.
Look out for lemons, hitchhiking forks, and rusty sporks!!! (help spoonman!!)
(i'm watching transformers again!!)
Rian (emi-chan)

7 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Kris said...

wow. i didn't miss my bus this afternoon, but i missed it in the morning...loti. my neighbor missed it in the afternoon too. Meredith rides my bus...

Rian said...

i'm gonna get mad at my bus driver tomorrow morning... maybe. loto

i told danielle.

Rian (emi-chan)

DAS said...

really? u told me??? naah. i know. so how is piano unavailabe??? too less of students to make a class? all the pianos broke down??? teacher quit or went on vacation? huh????

Kris said...

no, there were too many people, so they didn't let freshmen join. or at least that's what I'm guessing

Rian said...

that's pretty much it... and i'm SUPPOSED to be working on my biology project... but i can't FIND anything!! it'soooo hard and due in 6 days!!! boohoo...
Rian (emi-chan)

Kris said...

yeah, i know...

Kris said...

yeah, i know...