CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26

:)

Guess what?! 

I just bought the new Eragon book, Brisingr! And I saw a totally awesome book for someone else, but i didn't have enough money to buy it...Maybe it'll be a Christmas present...Well, i guess that's it. Oh! We were eating dinner at a hamburger place, and my brother and i were getting the ketchup in those teensy white, paper cups. My ketchup thing was coming up slow, so I decided to finish filing the one i was using with the other ketchup squirter thingy...So I finished filling it, and Jason goes, "Kristin, that's barbecue sauce."
I burst out laughing. Everyone was looking at me, but it was hilarious and I couldn't stop laughing. Yeah. I just posted a new MR fanfic in case anyone's interested. it's called Alternate Universe. And it's pretty funny...At least, that's what people tell me. Well, I guess I'll leave now. To start my book. Then sleep. You don't know how sleepy I am.
Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

DAS said...

BRISINGR IS AWESOME!!!