CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29

Bob is telling the truth.

Hello Donut!!
Will explain the title in a sec. But first, my POV (point of view) on the worm incident.
So i'm getting ready for school (last night, getting ready for today) when i hear a buzzing noise. I realize that it's my phone vibrating, so i answer it. You know that sound when people are breathing REALLY HARD into the phone?! well, yeah, that's what i heard. Because Kristin was laughing her head off. So i start laughing (because it's just a chain reaction- if one of us laughs, the other just kinda has to), and i hear Jason saying, "kristin, it wasn't a worm, it was a dead leaf." so i kinda screamed WHAT?! and started laughing, and i heard my mom ask me if i was ok, which made me laugh harder. Kristin randomly calms down and tells me what happened, but i had no clue what she said because i was still wondering what the dead leaf was doing in her house and why she thought it was a worm (yesh, i REALIZE she was explaining it, but i was just too caught up in my thoughts to register it). So she tells me she left me a message, told me to check it, and then we hung up. I went to my voicemail and listened to it... omc. too hilarious- she said, "come on, you've gotta pick up the phone!!" in one of those voices people use when they're like, about to be attacked or something. it was hilarious. i burst out laughing listening to that. so then i come back to the cbox, and she told me to either come back, call her, or text her. and that she "stepped on a worm". She also said please, like, 3 times in a row. kinda weird. so yeah. We're still laughing about that, and i'm never gonna let her live it down... no way Jose. hehe. ANYWAY, on to explaining the title. It was in my geometry homework. This is what it said:

29. CHALLENGE Use these statements to answer parts (a)-(c).
Adam says Bob lies.
Bob says Charlie lies.
Charlie says Adam and Bob both lie.
a. If Adam is telling the truth, then Bob is lying. What can you conclude about Charlie's statement?
b. Assume Adam is tellig the truth. Explain how this leads to a contradiction.
c. Who is telling the truth? Who is lying? How do you know?

Yeah. if you actually try to answer them, the answers are really confusing, and they seem to make no sense, but the DO make sense... i guess... yeah. on my homework, i wrote, HUH?! and DOUBLE HUH?! and beside both of those i wrote CONFUSING!!!. no kidding. it was weird. That QUESTION is just weird. yeah. ok.
Look out for lemons, hitchhiking forks, and rusty sporks!! (help Spoonman!!)
tZvR (RIAN!! says that problem is guarenteed to make your brain hurt!)

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Kris said...

OMG! BFFT! I WAS TOTALLY GONNA POST THAT PROBLEM! I HAD TO GO PICK UP MY COUSIN FROM VOLLEYBALL...why was I capsing? yeah...yours was hilarious too. Especially the part about me sounding like I was being attacked...hilarious...