CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1

...I forgot what my post was going to be about...


Oh yeah. Labor Day. That's today if you didn't know. I always wondered why it was called Labor Day, since millions of people still have to work. It makes absolutely no sense at all. But at least I don't have to go to school.

Today I'm going to be informing you about mosquito's, mainly due to Linah, my mosquito bite. And yes, I named her.
The reason mosquito bites swell up is because most people are allergic to the saliva they use to make the blood come out easier. I think I must be more allergic than most people, because Linah is about two inches long, one inch wide, and making my whole arm and hand itch. She is also red. This picture shows what I think Linah looked like.
Now I'm going to talk about the hurricane, but only for a little while. This is the second one to hit that area in three years, and there was a mandatory evacuation. I would hate to be in that...Okay. I think I'm done for today. 
Listening to Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings, and I just realized what the title means! Literally, I realized it as soon as I typed that...wow. And now I've messed up my exit message...AGAIN.
Well, bye,
Kris
Lame.

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

my dad ALSO thinks that maybe Linah is just a gorilla with a mosquito tongue. and pray tell what the title is about... :)
Rian
(and NO, i have NOT called jenny... yet. my dad did and nothing happened, but then again, he just CALLED jenny. get it?)

Kris said...

you know i have no idea what you're talking about, right? the jenny part.