CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 30

Orthodontists- "He's not gay!"

Okay. The second part of the title has nothing to do with this, so don't even ask about it. Well, you can, but I won't answer. It's just something that one of my friends said.
Okay. Orthodontists. I now I have a reason to hate them even more!
They're trying to starve me. OMG TWENTY FOUR EMAILS! IT'S ONLY BEEN ONE DAY! WOW. Back to the story. So I have these stupid rubber bands. On the left side, it stretches from the front-bottom to the back-top. That part isn't bad. The left has a teensy rubber band, very teensy, that is wrapped around TWICE! I can't even fit one around my finger! That's how small it is. 
So now I can't open my mouth, which prevents me from eating my SNACK! I can't even drink, unless I want to run the risk of drowning myself. It's almost happened before. I can't even use a straw because it hurts. You're probably asking why I don't just take them off. First off, that hurts too. Second, then I'd have to put them back ON. Which hurts more. So I'm just going to sit here and let my jaw throb. 
Today, my partner in dance annoyed me. It was a different person too. She kept telling me that I needed to ask the teacher if I didn't understand and I told her I did, I just needed to practice, because I'm getting confused. I had to learn the male AND female parts. And it's basically just a mirror image, and I kept getting them mixed up. 
Well, I guess I'll go start on my wagonloads of homework. Ugh.
YAY! FFY!
Kris.

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

DAS said...

poor kris....:{