CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23

Patch

Today, one of my friends, friend1, said something so hilariously funny that I have to tell you.


Rianna and I were walking past her, and talking about names.
R: Patch!
We keep walking, then stop and lean against the wall to wait for Mr.Teacher.
R: Patch!
F1: What did you just say?! You said it when you walked past me AND to Kristin.
R: What did you think I said?
F1: Uhh, something you weren't supposed to say. That starts with a b...
R: I said patch.

Then we burst out laughing and it went on for like, five minutes, and it was SO hilarious... friend1 is cool though...Rian's going to say patch everytime she passes by her though. Loti. I'm laughing now just thinking about it. (i started laughing too) Today at lunch we had cookies...yum. And I might be going over to Rianna's house tonight to work on the stupid math project that I'm barely halfway done with. If so, I can give her the totally awesome cards (yes card-S). I made one, and the other is so totally awesome that I couldn't not use my mom's money to buy it because I was too busy buying nail polish with my own. (lotio)
Raise your hand if that sentence made no sense to you. (actually, that sentence surprisingly made perfect sense...)
Now comment and tell me you raised your hand because this sentence made no sense to you, since otherwise, I won't have any idea.
Loti.
I'll stop with the long random sentences.
Super Sally sails swishily skyward.
random alliteration.
Okay. No more, I promise.
K.R.I.S P
o o i p e
o c n e r
l k s c s
i i t o
n'd a n
e s
o t
u i
t c

Just in case you can't tell what that say's I made an acrostic with my name:
Kool
Rockin'
Inside-out
Spectastic

Then I added P, for Person. So now I'm Krisp... Y. Krispy. Y can stand for yak...
Kris...p
yay for rice krispys!!! lotio. i editted again.
if u DON'T know who i am... well, this is probably the first post you've EVER read on this blog. if not, wOw. i'm disappointed!! (not really. INCENTIVE TO REMEMBER!!) lotio. sry, something from a class. and now i'm just adding 2 kris's super long post. so i'll stop. - tZvR

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: