CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27

Probably one of the most confusing conversations...

Hello Donut!
Ok, the speakers are: Kendra, Seth, Grandma, and an Imp. (the Impish language is Goblush)

I: Go ahead, shine your light, you have no idea the doom hanging over you.
K: What do you mean?
(Grandma & Seth look at her funny)
K: What?
I: No light will stave off the coming darkness.
K: What darkness?
(imp is astonished and makes a choking noise)
G: Can you understand his speech?
K: Can't you? He's speaking English.
G: No, he's speaking Goblush, the tongue of Imps and Goblins.
I: You understand me, Stinkface?
K: Is this a joke?
I: Because I understand you.
K: I've been speaking English.
G: Yes.
I: No, Goblush.
K: He says I'm speaking Goblush.
I: You are.
G: That must be what he hears.
K: You don't understand him?
S: You know how imps sound- No words, just growls and snorts.
I: What are they saying? Tell them I'm going to cook their insides on a stick.
K: He's saying gross things.
G: Say nothing more. Let's get you away from here.


-Fablehaven Rise of the Evening Star by Brandon Mull, Page 139

I KINDA understand that... but not really. it's like everyone's having their OWN conversations!! at the SAME TIME!!!! weird. ok. KRISTIN ------ ------- (your middle and last name) TELL ME WHAT BOOK IT IS!!! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A SURPRISE CHRISTMAS PRESENT I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG JUST TELL ME!!! ( AHH! run-on!!! o well, this is urgent) TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME~~
Look out for lemons, hitchhiking forks, and rusty sporks!! (help Spoonman!!)
tZvR (RIAN!!)

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Kris said...

but then it won't be a surprise! well, if you really want...it's called The Ninja Handbook...