CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17

so far, 500...

Hello Donut!!
You know how Kris and I always forget to count the number of times we laugh? well, I remembered today, so we started counting. It's a joint count, just because Kris and i always laugh at the same time... yeah. So far, i've got 500... I'm gonna post the total of times we laughed today at 9 tonight... yep. That's really it... til later,
Look out for lemons, hitchhiking forks, and rusty sporks!! (help Spoonman!!)
tZvR (RIAN!!)

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

TypingtoOblivion said...

500 laughs?! You must be very amused! (hahaha, I think I only laughed like .. 100 times today)

Kris said...

yeah...over half of them were during lunch. We laugh at almost anything...It's hilarious to watch people watch us laugh.