CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15

Because I was boring last night

Hello Donut!!
I won't be this morning. It's early, and i'm about to start getting to school, but i just thought I should tell you some things that just happened because i was boring yesterday. or last night. whatever. so here's what happened. I was sitting at the table eating a GINORMOUS (not exaggerating) and was thinking about growing teeth. i know. i think of random things at random times. get over it! when all of a sudden i hear in my head, "Oh I don't think you trust... In... My..." and i'm all ARG CHOP SUEY AGAIN!!!!! but this time, instead of only hearing the words OVER and OVER again, i actually get MUSIC this time! UGH! i want that song GONE out of my head. and randomly, in my mind's eye, i saw a piece of paper, and it had like, questionnaire questions or something on it, but one part was bolded and highlighted, and it turned purple and said, "Do you speak dogleck?" yeah, idk what dogleck is. maybe it's- well, actually, it probably IS the language that dogs speak... but not officially. That should be official! cuz it's pronounced like dog-lick, and yeah. haha. ok. off to school now. TALK TO YOU GUYS LATER!!!!!
Look out for lemons, hitchhiking forks, and rusty sporks!! (help Spoonman!!)
tZvR (RIAN!!)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: