CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15

some stuff

Today was interesting. It rained, which sucked, mostly because I left my jacket at home. So I got wet. There is some good news though. It's Wednesday, which means the week's almost over! And in journalism, our teacher wasn't there, so we didn't have to do anything. I got a whole hour and a half to write. TEN PAGES! And the best thing is that I don't have any homework other than my biology essay, in which I just have to write the conclusion (200 more words), and draw a picture.
We're also getting new carpet. Not that it matters to you.
Don't you hate it when people just pop up behind you?! It's crazy. This one guy did that today in third period. 
I'll post my story later, after I finish the biology. Umm...yeah. For some reason, I really want some hot chocolate.
Oh yeah! This kid in my speech class said that he wanted to go to Japan because of the vending machines. And one girls said that she wanted to go to Forks, Washington, the setting of Twilight. It was kind of weird.
Going to do something unproductive- at least until 3:40. That's my limit. 
Listening to The Last Song by all American Rejects,
Kris.
What's up with all the long band names?!

1 people were awesome enough to comment.:

DAS said...

GO CARPET!!!!