CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22

I'm bored, so I'm looking up random games. You should play this one. It's random AND amusing. I got 66.



random edit in random color. I'm just saying that I found a kist of 474(i think) things to do when you're bored. and let me just say- wow. This person obviously has a lot of time on their hands.

I have problems. I told you about the list and everything! I just forgot to post the link... 

Hehe. have fun reading that.

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

Rian said...

this game cheats!!!! i counted 43 times that i clicked, and then it said TWENTY SIX!!!!!!!! ARG!! CHEATING!!!!! lotio. but i'm not kidding. i hate that game. cheating.

Rian said...

that list... it really has 47SIX!!! cuz it says "draw a schematic drawing... of a rock." twice!!!!!!