CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22

I achieved something today!!!

Hello Donut!!
Yay!!! i finished my homework before 6 o'clock!!!! YAY!!!!!!! woohoo!!!!! yeah. well, nothing else really happened today... yeah. it was SCHOOL. blah bleh. yup. i really wish that something HAD happened... ugh. i'm so bored. wait. that means that I GET TO WATCH THE TWO EPISODES OF HEROES I MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!! AND CHUCK!!!!!!! YAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheehehehehehehhehe sry. i'm just excited now. blah. so WEIRD!!! sry. my dad's watching Smallville... and it's weird. some psycho dude. of course, doesn't smallville ALWAYS have some psycho person? well, at least all the ones that I'VE seen... yeah. ok. i'll stop rambling jonsense about nothing. lotio. hehe.
Look out for lemons, hitchhiking forks, and rusty sporks!! (help Spoonman!!)
tZvR (RIAN!!!)

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: