CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16

MWAHAHA!

42 hits yesterday! NEW RECORD!

Today at lunch, the most hilarious thing happened.
I was sitting beside this guy (P1) and all the people at our table were arguing about whether the ice cream was cheaper at our middle school or here. And then I said:
Me: Does it really matter?
F1: No, not really.
P1: What does it matter to you? You didn't go to our school(directed to me)
Me:...Yes I did.
P1: ...You did not.

Then I started laughing hard. And my friends started laughing because I was laughing.

P1: Who are you?!

I was laughing to hard to answer. Then I started laughing harder, and F1 answers for me.
And you know the funniest thing? The person who sits on the OTHER side of me (P2) said this to me a few weeks ago.

P2: What's your name again?

We've been going to school together for FOUR YEARS NOW. Why don't people know my name?
I find it oddly hilarious. Well, I have to find someone to interview for journalism...Bye! Sorry this was so late! I got distracted! As always.
Kris.

2 people were awesome enough to comment.:

DAS said...

who is P1???

Kris said...

one of the nicks. blonde.