CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16

OH YEAH!

First off, I'm making/eating pasta. It's awesome. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm obsessed with this pasta...Yummm. :)

Also, while we were at the pep rally, actually when we were leaving, there was this guy dancing...hilariously. His pants were down to his knees and his boxers looked poofy. And he kept dancing! It was hilarious! Rianna and I were laughing so hard that someone asked why, and Rianna said I fell down the bleacher/riser things. I DID NOT! I ALMOST DID! hehe.
Kris.
(Make another selection. loti)
ACTUALLY, they were shorts. not boxers. and someone asked if someone fell down the bleachers and if that was why we were laughing. i said kristin almost fell down. And my brother's watching this really weird show... or movie- Scary Godmother: The Revenge of Jimmy. well that's an interesting title... i guess... woah. now he's watching Krypto the Superdog. ugh. and i'm trying to do homework, but obviously the universe does not want me to. even though it's due tomorrow. ugh.
tZvR

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: