CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5

Sorry about not posting yesterday.

I got caught up in some stuff. First off the Degrassi marathon. I hate the part it's at right now because Sean and Emma just broke up and they're my favorite couple...I HATE IT! They get back together later, but then they break up again...ugh. I hate Ellie and Sean, and anyone else with Sean, actually. Chris and Emma...ugh. Craig annoys me. Ashley's okay. Paige and Spinner are a good couple, but they both have problems. JT is awesome.

Now that I'm done talking about that, I'll tell you about yesterday. Well, first, my mom and I went to target and I saw a totally awesome jacket that I want. Then, we spent about three and a half hours waiting on something that shouldn't have taken more than one. then we were going to watch Iron Man, but the TV downstair is broken, so we couldn't watch down there. So we were upstairs where there were only two chairs. I volunteer to sit on the floor, but I ended up falling asleep. It was only about 7:30, but I guess I was tired. I apparently missed the "best movie ever". I slept eleven hours last night, and ten the night before. Wow. 
I guess I should tell you why Rian and I were laughing so hard in World Geography the other day. Well, we were watching this super old and corny movie on hurricanes, and i asked her how old it was. She holds up one finger, and I was like, "One year?"
She shook her head, then did the sign language for h, which I thought was g. And g stands for grand so I thought she meant the movie was one THOUSAND years old. That's why I started laughing the first time. How could a movie be a thousand years old? There weren't even cameras then. She had no ideas why I was laughing, so I attempted to tell her, and she said, "no, one hour."
So then I start laughing even harder. How can the movie be an hour old?!
when I asked, it turned out that she thought I was asking how long the movie was. So then we were both laughing and I pretty much had tears streaming down my face. I'm glad the teacher didn't notice, because then I probably would have had to explain it. Wow that was long. I'm going to add random colors to this...as a special treat and reminder that Ri only has three more days of her self grounding!
And we're going to study on Tuesday...
Not that that matters to you.
Well, I think that's all.
Oh! I didn't tell you about the NaNoWriMo. At least, I don't think so.
Basically, it's a contest like thing where you try to 50,000 words in the month of November, which happens to be the National Novel Writing Month. I'm going to try, but the most I've ever written in just one story is 25,000 words. I've got a great idea for it, though, so I'm going to try. Well, time for me to eat. I'm starving. 
Listening to awesome songs:
Five Minutes to Midnight-Boys Like Girls
Leave Out All the Rest- Linkin Park
Flavor of the Week-American Hi-Fi
Call it Karma- Silverstein
Heels Over Head- Boys Like Girls
Face Down- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Okay. Going to eat now.
Kris.

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: