CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22

Today was interesting. Nothing very big happened, nothing horrible...I have no homework, which is good, but it's not what my life revolves around.

In French, we did more repetitive book work. In biology, we took a quiz and did a lab. I had the exact same sub as I did in french. in the lab, we watched yeast cells move. In dance, i took a test, watched other people fail miserably, and laughed...just kidding. That's mean. At lunch, my friend and I studied for our quiz, like we always do. In English, we listened to people talk about hair and pants. Then took quiz. I'm feeling bored right now. Maybe a lack of homework is bad...well, i'm going to go do something productive. Maybe, anyways. I still have two english projects, an english essay, a math project, a history quiz, a dance test, written this time, and probably more stuff to do/study for. Fun. But not today...Goodbye.
Kris.
I editted in INDIGO!!! yay!!! lotio. tZvR

0 people were awesome enough to comment.: